Instagram is one of the most popular and feature-rich social media platforms to ever grace us. It has been around since its inception in 2010. Over the years it has evolved into so much more than just a social media app. Instagram Login is the way to log into your Insta account and this post will explain the process that goes into making that possible.
Having an Instagram Account has become somewhat of a necessity in this digital age. With this app, you can keep yourself updated with your friends, family, and your favorite celebrities, actors, sports stars, etc. It is basically a photo and video sharing app that allows you to post photos, videos, and follow the people you like.
Other users can also follow you and they can see your posts and vice versa. In the next couple of sections, you will find out the various methods with which you can access your Instagram Account.
Instagram Online is available on Mobile and Desktop platforms, and also through the official website. It has captivated millions of users with its unique take on Social Media Sharing. Users can apply different filters and effects to their photos and videos. Furthermore, users can also upload stories, which are short-lived photos and videos.
There are a lot more features that this app offers and you may have already heard about many of them. Now, users have to sign up using the app or the website on any of the platforms. The registration is free and you have to use either your phone number, email, or your Facebook ID.
That being said, you can log into your Instagram Account using a variety of platforms including Android, iOS, Windows Phone and PC, and also the official website. Let’s see the detailed description of all the procedures.
Instagram Online Login (Website Method)
This social media platform is widely accessed via the application, but you can also log on the official website. The only difference is that you won’t be able to post photos and send messages. But you will be able to see posts and like them. The Instagram Online Login process is really simple.
- This process is helpful when you don’t have the app or a mobile device.
- Click on this link to go to the official website.
- Now, click on “Log In” from the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your username and password and press the Enter key.
- This will log you into your Instagram Login Account in a few seconds.
The only downside to the Website method is that you can not post any photos or even chat with your friends or other users. Otherwise, it is a great way to see the feed on a PC Screen. And you can still like and comment on posts as usual.
Instagram Login for Android
A majority of smartphone users have Android smartphones and it is only obvious that the app is available for Android. Follow these steps for Instagram Login on Android.
- Open the Play Store on your Android device.
- Use the Search tab and search for Instagram.
- Select the App and then Tap on Install.
- Open it and enter your username and password in the fields.
- Tap on the Login button to log into your account.
That’s the procedure for Instagram Login on any Android device such as a Smartphone or a tablet. The app is also free to download and it doesn’t have any in-app purchases so you don’t have to worry about anything.
Instagram Sign In for iPhone
You can also use the app on iOS devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and the iPod Touch. The iOS App Store hosts the app for free and you can download it this way.
- Simply search for the app on the App Store or use this link to go directly to Instagram.
- Tap on “Get” and then on “Install”, when the button changes.
- Once the installation is over, open the app.
- Tap on Log In and then type your Instagram login details in the blanks.
- Finally, tap on Log In and you shall have access to your account in no time.
The same method is also useful for the other devices like the iPad and the iPod touch. Furthermore, the app is also available on the Windows PC and Windows Phone platforms.
Instagram Login with Facebook
In order to login Facebook, you must have either signed up with Facebook; or you should have linked your Instagram Account to your Facebook Account.
- First of all, open the Instagram App or its official website on any of your devices.
- You will see a link titled: “Log In With Facebook”.
- Click or tap on that link and it will redirect you to the login page of Facebook or the Facebook app if you have that installed.
- Now, if you are not logged into your Facebook, log in and it will also log you into your Instagram Login Account.
- If you are already logged in, then the app will simply import the data and log you in.
As you can see, this makes the login procedure a whole lot easier. Since Facebook has acquired Instagram, this linking of two social media apps has become smoother than ever before.
How to Access Instagram Log In?
Accessing Instagram Login Account is as easy as logging into an account with a username and a password. The only thing you need to do is to remember your username and password thoroughly. With that, you can log into your Instagram Account anytime and anywhere and on any of the devices.
Once you access your Account, you can view and like posts from the people you follow. You can also send messages to your friends, add stories, save photos and videos you like to your private collection, and much more.
Summing-up this article on Instagram Login, we must say that it has been a very great learning experience for the new users as well as us. If in any case, you have any doubts, then you can easily find us at InstagramLogin and we can help you.